Zachary (Zach Miller) Seattle Seahawks
With the Super Bowl 2014 around the corner I thought it would be good to highlight one of Advocare’s endorsers that will be playing Sunday.
You may or may not know but all Advocare endorsers are non paid endorsers. We have hundreds of endorsers that use and trust Advocare products to help them excel. This list of Advocare endorsers includes professional athletes of many sports, Olympic athletes, coaches, and trainers.
The athlete I’m writing about today is tight end for the Seattle Seahawks, Zach Miller.
Zachary Joseph Miller (born December 11, 1985) plays in the National Football League (NFL) for the Seattle Seahawks. Miller grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and played college football for Arizona State University, and received All-American honors. He was selected in the second round of the 2007 NFL Draft by the Oakland Raiders.
Here is why Zach chooses Advocare products to help him perform his best.
“The AdvoCare Performance Elite line has helped me increase my strength and lean muscle mass as well as decrease my total body fat.”
The products Zach Miller uses:
- Advocare Spark Energy Drink (see my review here)
- Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink
- Muscle Strength
- Nighttime Recovery
- Advocare Muscle Fuel
- Muscle Gain Protein Shakes
- 2013 NFC Champion
- 2010 Named to the AFC Pro Bowl Team
- 2010 Ranked 8th Receiving
- 2009 Co-recipient of the Commitment to Excellence Award
- 2008 Became the first tight end since 1991 to lead the team in receptions
- 2007 selected by Oakland in the second round of the Draft, 38th overall
On August 2, 2011, Miller signed with the Seattle Seahawks on a 5 year, $34 million deal, $17 million of which is guaranteed.
Pretty incredible career so far. I’m happy to see Zach Miller is an Advocare fan
SUPER BOWL XLVIII- is this Sunday. Not sure which team will win?? We will see!
Who are you going for?
Your Health and Wellness Coach,