AdvoCare Finally put out a Herbal Cleanse System that is much easier to follow and has a new unflavored Fiber Drink!! WhoooHooo!!
What’s great about this new Fiber Drink is that you can put it in Spark for a tastier flavor and you don’t have the thickness component that you do with the Citrus in particular.
So you may be asking what has changed?? Well aside from the recommended NEW Herbal unflavored fiber drink, the schedule has changed. See below….
Here are the day by day instructions for the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse:
That’s it 3 steps!! Purchase cleanse below and see my video recommendations:
I recommend adding at least the Spark and OmegaPlex when doing the 10 Day Cleanse regardless whether or not your doing the 24 Day Challenge but it’s up to you.
Same 3 steps as shown above BUT:
Purchase the 10 Day Cleanse Phase Bundle below
(once you add to cart you can edit flavors, add or remove items)
Here is the updated 24 Day Challenge Daily Guide to be used with the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse System
All prices shown are for Retail cost. For a discount of 20%-40% you can join AdvoCare for a $59 fee plus tax and Shipping and you will receive a distributor kit with Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes, and more.
The Fiber Drink:
According to AdvoCare’s site, here are the benefits:
There are 10 grams of fiber per packet. The recommended daily allowance is 25 grams a day so this helps a lot!
The fiber is both soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber absorbs water in your stomach and intestines a therefore providing a feeling of being full and curbs your appetite. Soluble fiber can also help minimize the absorption of fats and sugars which is always good when looking for weight management.
Insoluble fiber does not absorb water but instead moves quickly through your system, cleansing the digestive tract and helps eliminate waste. Your body absorbs nutrients better once your system is cleansed.
Fiber blend, both soluble and insoluble, including gum acacia, guar gum, cellulose, oat bran, fruit pectins and psyllium seed
The Probiotic Restore Ultra:
According to AdvoCare’s site here are the benefits:
Probiotics also known as “good bacteria”, can help balance out the body’s system to have healthy levels of bacteria and help aid in our general overall wellness.
Probiotics also can aid in healthy intestinal function and digestion. You also get an added benefit of an immune system boost with probiotics. It does this by ridding your body of harmful toxins to keep your immune system in shape.
Senna extract, cranberry juice powder, burdock extract, astragalus extract, milk thistle extract, schisandra extract, beet powder, odorless garlic powder
Ready to get a “clean start” on your health and detox your system??
You can find a lot of that information on my cleanse recipe ideas post.
This is just due to the herbal cleanse caplets. Nothing to worry about.
It’s best to avoid dairy if possible, fatty and fried foods, creamy sauces, soda, sugar, candy, white flour, and processed foods. You want to “eat clean”
AdvoCare recommends doing the Cleanse every 90 days.
AdvoCare recommends discontinuing all Thermogenic products (MNS color packets, ThermoPlus, and AdvoCare Slim) when using the Herbal Cleanse. All other AdvoCare products may be continued but should be taken several hours after consuming the Fiber Drink to ensure optimal absorption of nutrients.
Coffee can cause inflammation in the digestive system and therefore it is recommended to stick with Spark and water. Green tea without sugar or creams is fine just be aware of caffeine intake.
No, it is recommended to always talk to your health care practitioner before starting any wellness program. Everyone is different and certain medications may not work well with the cleanse.
It is not recommended to drink alcohol during the cleanse.
The 10 Day Herbal Cleanse system is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding individuals but the Fiber Drink in peaches and cream and unflavored and the Probiotic are both ok. You can see more about not recommended and OK products here
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,
We strongly recommend that decisions concerning products given to minors, include parental and healthcare provider involvement. Product appropriateness may depend upon the individual’s weight, maturity, sports involvement and other factors.
Time for Spring Cleaning with the
You’ve cleaned your closets, behind the fridge, and under the bed, what’s left? Your body! Now is the time to use the Advocare 10-day Cleanse to rid your body of the build-up of harmful toxins that can leave you feeling a little sluggish. You may try to eat healthy, but environmental pollution; as well foods that seem ok sneak toxins into our bodies. Something as simple as a piece of cheese or bread can upset the delicate yeast balance in our guts; or that healthy piece of fruit that wasn’t organic, left pesticide residue in most of your organs including your liver.
The Advocare Cleanse is specially formulated to target and balance of organisms in your gut, support and cleanse your liver, and eliminate waste that is hanging around in your intestines. Getting rid of the toxins and waste in your body leads to more efficient digestion and weight loss. The cleanse is like a reset button on your health.
The Advocare Cleanse includes ProBiotic Restore to be taken on days four through ten. Probiotics repopulate your gut with healthy bacteria. Healthy bacteria are needed in large quantities in our bodies to keep the bad bacteria in check.
The Advocare Cleanse replenishes your body with healthy bacteria; it contains four billion colony forming units of the healthy bacteria Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. Lactobacillus is present in our digestive tract; it creates lactic acid making the environment inhospitable for bad bacteria.
Bifidobacterium are one of the primary strains of bacteria in our colons; they are also found in our guts. Probiotics also help our immune systems; scientists haven’t figured out exactly how, but a healthy bacterium level in the gut does support a strong immune system.
Antibiotics prescribed by your doctor don’t discriminate between good and bad bacteria; they just kill them all. Your digestive system cannot function correctly without adequate numbers of intestinal bacteria. Some of the meats we eat have been treated with antibiotics and trace amounts remain affecting the bacteria levels in our bodies. The Advocare 10-day Cleanse restores these bacteria to healthy levels whether we have intentionally taken antibiotics or not.
The Herbal Cleanse tablet, also a component of the Advocare Cleanse, is formulated with beet juice and milk thistle to clean out toxins from your liver. The liver acts like a filter for your whole body; vitamins, prescription pills, over the counter medications, alcohol, caffeine, and many other “toxins” pass through the liver. Over time these toxins can cause build-up and damage this vital organ; beet juice cleans impurities from your liver and blood; while milk thistle protects healthy liver cells from damage. Studies show that milk thistle may also help regenerate a damaged liver by stimulating new cell growth.
Cranberry extract is also a key ingredient of the Herbal Cleanse tablet that is taken on days one through seven of the Advocare 10-day Cleanse. Cranberry coats the inside of the urinary tract (kidneys, bladder, and urethra) so that harmful bacteria cannot attach themselves and multiply. Instead, bad bacteria are just rinsed out with the rest of the waste. Store-bought cranberry juice contains tons of sugar; instead of helping to rid the body of certain bacterium, cranberry juice cocktail feeds the bad microorganisms!
Take the Advocare Cleanse Fiber Drink to add some extra fiber to your diet on the first three days and the last three days. Health experts say fiber is like a broom that sweeps all the junk out of your intestines. Fiber comes in two main forms: insoluble and soluble. Soluble fiber dissolves in water and insoluble fiber does not dissolve so it physically pushes waste through your system. Soluble fiber ferments in your colon and produces healthy prebiotics that feed probiotics. Fiber cleans residue from the walls of your intestines so other nutrients you eat can be absorbed through the lining. People that consume high fiber diets are reminded to drink extra water to aid in elimination because fiber absorbs some water!
The Advocare fiber drink contains a combination of both types of fiber. This component of the cleanse can help you drop pounds of waste that are left behind in you colon and intestines. Fiber also helps you lose weight by keeping you feeling full so you eat less; plus your body is able to absorb more nutrients out of less food.
The Advocare Cleanse is formulated with other healthy ingredients to support your immune system and give you energy. The 10-day cleanse is very effective and it is suggested to use it every three months. This detoxifying cleanse rids your body of impurities and extra waste and supplies you with the elements you need to be healthy.
Being healthy on the inside makes you glow on the outside. It’s time to hit the reset button on your health!
Your Health and Wellness Coach,
To Order the Cleanse:
What I love about this custom bundle is that it comes with OmegaPlex and Spark. Both products are a great compliment to the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse. Watch video below to understand more!
This is a great question and one that needs to be answered if your doing the 10 Day Advocare Cleanse or the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. It’s good to have a menu organized and ready.
Here are some general guidelines and overall Instructions for the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse:
1. Drink Plenty of Water! Make sure you take your body weight divide it by 2 and drink that many ounces of water per day. The water will help the cleanse do its job and flush those toxins out.
2. Keep Moving! Make sure you can get some exercise in even if it is just brisk walking, parking further away, or going up and down stairs. Any extra movement can really help with ridding your body of waste that has piled up.
3. Space Your meals 2-3 hours apart. Don’t skip meals, over eat, or eat less. You want to have smaller portions but eat more frequently. Don’t skip the healthy snacks. This keeps your metabolism running.
4. Avoid Dairy! This can be tough for some people but I think it is important to avoid dairy during the 10 day cleanse. Dairy contains sugar and can help feed your gut with toxic waste instead of flush it out. Keep dairy off the menu.
5. Follow the Plan! It’s ok if you mess up but try and stay right on track with the Cleanse Phase guidelines. Adjust your menu as needed. You will receive instructions inside your Advocare Cleanse box or if your doing the 24 Day Challenge the instructions will be with your kit.
Purchase the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse System Bundle!
This is the bundle mentioned above in the video that I suggest.
General Guidelines for the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Menu and Meal Plan:
Foods to Eat:
(Goal is to “starve” the toxins)
• Fresh/Raw Fruits and Veggies (will serve as “S-O-S” pads to scrub out the toxins)
• 100% Whole Grain Rice (Brown rice, Wild rice), Quinoa
• Chicken, Fish, Turkey Breast, Ground Turkey
• Almond Milk, Rice Milk
• Healthy Fats: Avocado, Olives/Olive Oil, Raw Nuts/Seeds (unsalted and not coated with anything)
• Peanut or Almond Butter (no sugar or oil added)
• Beans, Lentils
• Chicken or Vegetable Broths
• Hummus (without the oil)
• Fresh Diluted Juices, Herbal Teas
• Garlic, Spices, Herbs, Fresh Salsa, Taco Seasoning (low sodium)
• For cooking, use water, broth, lemon juice, or the non-stick spray with no calories/fat (do not use oil)
Foods to Avoid:
(These products keep toxins alive, like throwing fuel on a fire)
• Alcohol (You’re on the Cleanse – hold off for 10 days!)
• Coffee, Sodas, Energy Drinks (only drink Spark or Slam)
• White foods/Starches (e.g. white pasta, bagels, white bread, white rice, processed foods, crackers,
• Cooking with Oils (it is best to cook with Water or Broth)
• Sugar, Honey, Desserts – (except for fresh fruits – these are good sugars on the 10-day Cleanse)
• Cheese & Mushrooms (both are “molds” and will help keep toxins alive)
• If at all possible, avoid Dairy Products (cow’s milk, yogurt, butter, etc…dairy products contain lots of
sugars and will feed the toxins)
• Fatty Foods, Fried Foods, Fast Foods, Meat with skin or breading
• Ground beef or fatty meats. Turkey meat is much better and you can season it to taste!
• Salad dressings (due to the fat and oil content – use Salsa or fresh squeezed lemon juice and spices
• Canned fruit or vegetables
• Dried fruit coated with sugar
• Instant rice or oatmeal
The following items are optional because they are not a low glycemic carb. For best results, hold off for 10 days:
• Sprouted Grain Bread or Tortillas (Ezekiel is a great brand)
• 100% Whole Grain Pasta
• 100% Whole Wheat Bread (make sure it says 100% or else it’s just white bread in brown clothing –
preferably Stone Ground Wheat)
1. Sweet Potato Hash recipe is from cleaneatingmag.com
2. Apple Sandwiches with Almond Butter by Garnish with Lemon
3. 7 Citrus Salad with Mint by cleaneatingmag.com Sprinkle with Muscle Gain to add protein
4. Baked Egg in Avacado by fitsugar.com
5. Almond Banana Breakfast Oats by the Vegan Chickpea
6. Chocolate/Vanilla Strawberry Smoothie Meal Replacement Shake Add Frozen Strawberries and blend!
7. Egg Sandwiches Make them ahead of time! by Life Skills put them on whole wheat toast
8. Sesame Fruit and Nut Bars by Delish
9. Hawaiian Fresh Fuit Salad from Good Housekeeping Sprinkle with Muscle Gain to add Protein
10. Kale Smoothie with Pineapple and Banana by Realsimple.com-Add a scoop of vanilla muscle gain for protein
Purchase the NEW 10 Day Cleanse System
You may also be interested in the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse Instructions
*NEW-Daily early morning coaching emails throughout the 24 Day Challenge or 10 Day Cleanse! Each email has recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus snack ideas! You’ll get daily instructions and tips you won’t find anywhere else. Available for people who purchase through my shop!
Your Health and Wellness Coach,
The AdvoCare 10 day cleanse also supports improved digestion and helps in boosting the immune system.
Here are the key ingredients in the Advocare 10 Day Herbal Cleanse:
ProBiotic Restore Ultra: which gives you a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria and supports your bodies overall health and immune system during the cleanse. This is included with the herbal cleanse kit but you can also purchase this on it’s own for benefits.
Fiber Drink: Is a rich mixture of fibers your body needs to work at its best. This helps move the waste material through the digestive tract while cleaning out your intestinal tract to support improved nutrient absorption.
This is included with the herbal cleanse kit but you can also purchase this on it’s own for benefits.
You take the Fiber drink on days one through three and again on days eight through 10.
Side note: Peaches and Cream does not thicken as much.
Herbal Cleanse Tablet: The tablets provide herbal extracts that help rid your body of the impurities that may be obstacles to achieving better health. There is also vitamin B’s to help maintain energy levels during the detox period. You can get more details of the key ingredients of the 10 Day Cleanse click on product page.
Most people experience weight loss during the cleanse but not everyone. From the people I know who have done the cleanse, they have all experienced some kind of weight loss including myself.
*The great thing about this cleanse, is that you are not on the toilet all the time or running to the bathroom. It is a gentle but effective cleanse and I noticed much more energy and felt less bloated. The combination of the herbal supplements does not have a harsh laxative affect, which many other cleanse products have. This is very important for a safe and effective cleanse!
*Some people may be constipated the first few days of the cleanse. If this happens to you go ahead and take the probiotic right away, which should help. You normally start the probiotic on day 4, just take it sooner. Make sure your drinking lots of water! If this happens it is a sign that your body is scrubbing away the toxins and usually happens if your diet before the cleanse was poor.
If your considering doing the challenge but are not sure or just want a boost for your metabolism, you can always do the Herbal Cleanse on it’s own. Purchase the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse
Well…I hope that helped explain a few things about the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse Instructions and all of the health benefits you can get from it.
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,