24 Day Challenge Breakfast and Snack Ideas
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Menu Ideas
I wanted to add a few sections here with more recipe ideas including a healthy snacks section and breakfast ideas. These menu ideas are for the AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge.
If you are on the 24 Day Challenge you want to make sure you have the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Daily Guide pdf for your overall directions and food portions. Once you have that, you can go into planning out some menu’s and snack ideas.
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Breakfast Menu Ideas:
1. Smoothies- Use your meal replacement shakes, or Muscle Gain, to make wonderful fruit smoothies for breakfast. In terms of calories sometimes I use half the shake packet since I am adding fruit.
2. Whole grain toast with different toppings. Here are some ideas: toast with apple butter and sliced apples, Whole grain toast with healthy peanut butter sprinkled with raisins and almond slices, and whole grain toast with hummus and chopped red peppers.
3. Eggs Ideas: Fried egg on whole grain toast, scrambled eggs with spinach and tomatoes, Egg Zucchini muffins, Hard boiled egg whites with avocado in a bowl. See more ideas on my Advocare 24 Day Challenge Pinterest board
4. Other ideas: Cottage cheese and fruit (during MAX Phase), low sodium Turkey roll ups with a scrambled egg in middle, and
Chocolate Banana Protein Pancake by Perry Santanachote
- 2 scoops Meal Replacement Shakes protein powder in chocolate
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free baking mix
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, banana and almond milk.
- Gently pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while mixing with a rubber spatula until just combined. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4-cup rounds of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface, about 3 minutes. Flip with a spatula, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Advocare 24 Day Challenge Snack Menu Ideas
24 Day Challenge Menu Snack Ideas:
- Edamame-can be found in grocers freezer section. Steam in microwave and enjoy!
- Low Sodium Turkey roll ups-Deli low sodium turkey slices rolled up for a quick snack.
- Healthy Almond Butter or Peanut Butter on celery-no oil or sugar brands. Go with the all natural.
- Muscle Gain smoothie- muscle gain pouch, water, and frozen strawberries. Blend and enjoy!
- Unsalted Nuts-prepare in small baggies for an easy pick me up!
I hope you enjoyed these recipes. Let me know what 24 day challenge recipes you enjoy!
*NEW-Daily early morning coaching emails throughout the 24 Day Challenge or 10 Day Cleanse! Each email has recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus snack ideas! You’ll get daily instructions and tips you won’t find anywhere else. Available only for people who purchase through my shop!
Your health and wellness coach,