This is part 2 of my interview with Tim Smith.
So the question is can you really make money with AdvoCare?
Watch the video below to see how one distributor got started and became successful in a number of ways! This is our make money with AdvoCare Youtube video.
UPDATE: November 2015 Tim and his wife are currently at a level in AdvoCare that pays out $195,000 annually on average!! Go Tim!!
I am currently at a level averaging $38,000 a year!!
So the answer is yes you can make money in AdvoCare, and Selling Advocare can be very profitable if your committed. The successful distributors love helping others achieve their goals.
That being said, the business side of AdvoCare is not for everyone and I understand that. I am not going to push the business on anyone. I am able to say I have had a lot of success with this business and have never been happier :)
So the above list and graphic shows How you make money with AdvoCare!
What you need to remember are a few key things about this company:
That’s all in your perspective! If you want more information, check out what you need to make money in AdvoCare
You will get:
AdvoCare Independant Distributor,
So you are tired of being overweight and unhealthy and are looking into the 24 Day Challenge…Great Choice…Now where should you purchase the 24 Day Challenge kit?
1. It’s Illegal- This may or may not be a concern to you, but people who sell any Advocare products outside of their dedicated Advocare web store, are operating illegally and are being prosecuted for doing so. Advocare legal team is working hard to stop and prosecute non distributors from selling products this way for a number of reasons.
2. No Product Help- Yes you may be able to get the 24 Day Challenge through an illegal non distributor and maybe save a few bucks, but in the long run is it really cheaper or worth it?
I have had a number of people who have purchased products from non distributors and they email me with questions and concerns saying they wished they had purchased through someone knowledgeable about the products.
The whole concept behind the Advocare business is for distributors to coach or help people with the products if they want help. Customers will be successful and can get questions answered when they arise from an independent distributor.
A second argument to this is that after I talk with a customer about their health concerns, there may be unnecessary products that you are buying that you do not need or would not be effective for you so your wasting time and money.
3. Your Purchase is Non Refundable- If you purchase Advocare products from someone who is not a legal Advocare Distributor, you can not return your products for any reason because it must be done through that legal distributor or with Advocare directly proving you purchased product through a legal distributor. Advocare does not honor returns any other way.
4. Product Freshness- When purchasing products from a non distributor, how do you know if the products are fresh and still effective? You may be getting products that are out of expiration date. Most ingredients are all natural and you want them to be effective and as fresh as possible when you purchase so you get exactly what you pay for. It’s second hand products.
5. Missed Opportunity- I realize that not everyone wants to become an Advocare distributor, and that is fine. I am very much against being pushy and trying to get all people to become distributors, it’s just not for everyone. There is something to be said though about a number of people who started using Advocare products, decided to become a distributor for the discount on products, and are now making full time incomes by sharing what they love with others. Obviously if you purchase from a non distributor you would not be able to take advantage of the income opportunity or further discounts IF you become interested in doing so.
So if your looking to purchase the 24 Day Challenge and are not sure where, please make sure and find an Independent Advocare Distributor and purchase from them directly or through their dedicated Advocare web store. If you don’t know one, and would like to purchase through me, go to my Advocare Web Store
Advocare is a direct sales company. Like with any company, you may have bad employees that do not represent the business like they should. If you have had a bad experience with an Advocare rep, don’t let that cloud your judgment of the company as a whole. Advocare distributors are some of the most helpful and caring people I have ever met. They really are concerned about your health and want to see you be successful in reaching your goals whether physical or financial.
Your Health and Wellness Coach,