What is Advocare? or
How Does Advocare Work?
This slide-share is a great presentation of the overall Advocare business and how the income opportunity works.
What is AdvoCare
- The slide presentation goes over how Advocare started and what the company was founded on.
- It also goes over the average American family and the debt they are in. Advocare has a great free resource for all distributors called Debt Busters. It is a program that helps you get out of debt.
- Then the Science behind the products and shows the medical and advisory board.
- Next is Endorsers and how Advocare has hundreds of endorsers that use and promote the Advocare products.
- There are 4 different ways to have a relationship with Advocare: Retail, Wholesale,Distributor, and Advisor.
- There are 5 ways to earn income through Advocare. Only Advisors can earn all 5 ways but distributors can still earn from retail and wholesale earnings.
- There are many benefits in joining Advocare
- There are different entry levels to join
- There are a couple different ways to the Advisor level
- The New Rookie Bonus gives new Advisors a way to make $500 quickly in Advocare.
- You can achieve certain levels where all expense paid trips are available from Advocare.
- Then there are the Overrides and Leadership Bonuses you can achieve as your business grows.
- Timing for Advocare is critical and with projected growth being 1 Billion dollars in 2016 now is the time to get in!
- Do you have a plan for your future?
AdvoCare is a premier health and wellness company that uses the Direct Sales model to promote and sell their products.
Distinguished professionals from the fields of nutrition, pharmacology, biology, kinesiology, and medicine, formulate nutritional products that are based on solid science and created with the highest-quality ingredients. The phenomenal results of AdvoCare products experienced by thousands of people present an exciting business opportunity.
The AdvoCare company was founded by Charles Ragus in 1993, and the headquarters are located in Plano, Texas. After the death of Charles Ragus, the President and CEO is now Richard H. Wright. The company is a distributor of health and wellness products.
The products are separated into 5 different categories which are Trim (like the 24 Day Challenge), Active, Well, and Performance Elite, and Skin Care and several of the products are regularly tested to be sure that they do not contain substances which are considered to be prohibited in sports and also to make sure that they are manufactured to high quality standards.
There are several professional coaches, athletes, and entertainers who endorse the AdvoCare products. The companies national spokesperson is the New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees.
Your Health and Wellness Coach