AdvoCare just released today their NEW
AdvoCare Preferred Customer Program
So what is this Preferred Customer program you ask?? It’s a great way for people who Love the products to get a savings with a 20%-30% discount for only $19.95 a year instead of joining as a distributor for $59.
So instead of signing up as a “distributor” you sign up as a “preferred customer” for those people who have no intentions on selling or taking advantage of the business opportunity but want to save money and continue using products!
No Minimums or Auto ships!!
You want the products at a discount and do not plan on selling AdvoCare? This is a perfect solution for you!
Here is what you get with the preferred customer sign up:
- Spark® flavor-sampling Starter Pack featuring two stick packs of Fruit Punch, Mango Strawberry, Grape and Watermelon (Servings Per Container: 8)†
- Product Catalog
- IMPACT Magazine
- Product Navigator Brochure
- An immediate 20% product discount with the ability to increase up to 30%** (see chart below)
- A Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- No minimum purchase required
** Immediate 20% product discount with the ability to increase based on product purchases within 6 consecutive Pay/Purchase Periods (approximately 3 months).
† Flavor-sampling Starter Packs are exclusive to the AdvoCare Welcome Gift.
What do I get as an AdvoCare Preferred Customer?
- Savings! 20% right off the bat and depending on how much you order through AdvoCare you can get up to 30% off without going backward!
- It’s Only $19.95!! Whoo Hoo!! You get a whole year of savings for only the $19.95 annually to keep your discount. If you purchased a 24 Day Challenge you’d make your $20 bucks back in savings right away!
- The Welcome Kit- It comes with 8 Spark sticks in 4 different flavors an Impact Magazine, a catalog, and navigation brochure.
- The option to upgrade to a distributor at any point! If you do change your mind and decide to earn income with AdvoCare then you can switch over to the distributor level for $40.
AdvoCare Preferred Customer Discount Levels
Preferred Customer vs. a Distributor
- Preferred customers can not participate in the business opportunity with AdvoCare.
- Preferred Customers can not sell products or sign up anyone to join under them as a distributor or customer
- Preferred Customers can not get to the 40% off level (advisor) only up to the 30% off level
Distributors get all of the above and the ability to earn income 5 ways with AdvoCare.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments on this new program!
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,
P.S. If you do have an interest in joining AdvoCare as a distributor or preferred customer and have questions, reach out to me here