An Advocare Digest-Ease Review
Most conditions dealing with gastrointestinal are associated with our age, the foods we choose, or genetics. A lot of times our bodies are not digesting food and adsorbing nutrients the way we should. We can eat healthy, but if our digestion is not in balance we may not be adsorbing those healthy vitamins and nutrients that we need!
Do You Suffer From
- occasional heartburn, acid indigestion or gas
- occasional upset stomach
- Do you want to improve intestinal function and digestion?
- Do you want to “amplify” the absorption of nutrients from your diet?
Digest-Ease by Advocare is a great supplement to take for any of the above issues.
Here are some key benefits of Digest-Ease.
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal function*
- Helps relieve occasional heartburn*
- Enhances absorption of nutrients*
- Helps relieve occasional stomachache, acid indigestion and gas*
- Helps maintain benefits of other AdvoCare products including vitamins
Advocare Digest Ease can facilitate in helping you get the maximum benefit through allowing better adsorption in our small intestines. These natural herbal ingredients help your digestion all the way through your gastrointestinal tract because it calms down your stomach and supports cell lining of the the lower intestines.
How is Advocare Digest Ease Better than other digestion products on the market?
Digest-Ease covers a broad area of the digestive process instead of just one part.
Here are the Digest-Ease key ingredients:
Ginger Extract, Boswellia Extract, Tumeric Extract, Whole Papaya Powder,Papain, and Bromelain
For more information on Digest-Ease please see the digest ease product page.
To order Digest Ease
Can taking enzymes improve your digestion?
Most people today are lacking in enzymes in the typical American diet. Most meals are not processed and refined so the cooked foods can destroy enzymes essential for digestion. Most people are not getting the multi vitamins they need from their diet alone. We just are not getting enough nutrients at the cellular level.
If your food is not being digested properly even if your eating very well your missing the boat. Your food needs to be digested and assimilating the nutrients into your cells. For long term weight loss, if your not assimilating your nutrients effectively it will be hard to restore balance in your system.
Here is how a Digestive Enzyme can help:
The enzymes that seem to have the best healing effects are the protease enzymes:
- Bromelain-is an extract derived from pineapples but is mainly located in the stem part of the fruit. It is thought to have anti-inflammatory effects. It’s a proteolytic enzyme believed to help with the digestion of protein.
- Pepsin-The main function of pepsin is to break down proteins that are found in foods such as meat and eggs into smaller pieces (polypeptides). It breaks down proteins only at certain points, so the protein is not digested completely to the amino acid level.
- Papain-Found naturally in papyas also known as papya proteinase. Used as a digestive aid.
- Trypsin-This enzyme also breaks down proteins into small fragments and aides in digestion.
- Chymotrypsin-This enzyme also digests proteins in the intestine.
What is so great about these enzymes are there healing effects and their ability to rid the body of oxidized and damaged proteins making your digestive tract healthier.
You can get these healing enzymes through your food. Mainly through live whole foods. Some people will have no problems getting these enzymes through their diet while a lot, if not most people don’t get the proper enzymes they need to keep their gastrointestinal tract healthy.
For more information on digestive related remedy’s see my other post on Probiotic Restore Ultra these two products work great together to help re-establish healthy intestinal microorganism balance.*
Your Health and Wellness Coach,
You may also be interested in Advocare Omegaplex vs Fish Oil
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.