AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse System
AdvoCare Finally put out a Herbal Cleanse System that is much easier to follow and has a new unflavored Fiber Drink!! WhoooHooo!!
What’s great about this new Fiber Drink is that you can put it in Spark for a tastier flavor and you don’t have the thickness component that you do with the Citrus in particular.
So you may be asking what has changed?? Well aside from the recommended NEW Herbal unflavored fiber drink, the schedule has changed. See below….
AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Instructions
Here are the day by day instructions for the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse:
- 30 Minutes before breakfast take the ProBiotic Restore Ultra-2 white caplets all 10 days
- Right before breakfast drink the Fiber Drink mixed with water or Spark all 10 days
- At Bedtime take the Herbal Cleanse Caplets
That’s it 3 steps!! Purchase cleanse below and see my video recommendations:
AdvoCare Cleanse Phase with the 24 Day Challenge Instructions:
I recommend adding at least the Spark and OmegaPlex when doing the 10 Day Cleanse regardless whether or not your doing the 24 Day Challenge but it’s up to you.
Same 3 steps as shown above BUT:
- Add Spark in the morning and afternoon (optional)
- Optional Meal Replacement Drink for breakfast
- Optional Catalyst 30 Min before Breakfast, 30 Min before afternoon snack and at bedtime
- Add OmegaPlex at Dinner
Purchase the 10 Day Cleanse Phase Bundle below
(once you add to cart you can edit flavors, add or remove items)
Here is the updated 24 Day Challenge Daily Guide to be used with the AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse System
The AdvoCare Herbal Cleanse Cost
- 10 Day Cleanse Only $36.95 plus tax and shipping
- 10 Day Cleanse Phase with Spark and OmegaPlex $81.85 plus tax and Shipping
- 10 Day Cleanse Phase Bundle with Spark, OmegaPlex, Catalyst, and Meal Replacement Shakes $158.30 plus tax and shipping
All prices shown are for Retail cost. For a discount of 20%-40% you can join AdvoCare for a $59 fee plus tax and Shipping and you will receive a distributor kit with Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes, and more.
The 10 Day Herbal Cleanse Benefits
- Perfect to do on it’s own every 90 days
- If doing the full 24 day challenge, this is “the cleanse phase”used the first 10 days
- Supports Improved Digestion through Internal Cleansing
- Helps Prepare the body for Optimal Nutrient Absorption
- Supports Healthy Weight Management
The Fiber Drink:
According to AdvoCare’s site, here are the benefits:
- Supports improved digestion and thorough internal cleansing
- Helps prepare the body for optimal nutrient absorption
- Supports healthy weight management
There are 10 grams of fiber per packet. The recommended daily allowance is 25 grams a day so this helps a lot!
The fiber is both soluble and insoluble. Soluble fiber absorbs water in your stomach and intestines a therefore providing a feeling of being full and curbs your appetite. Soluble fiber can also help minimize the absorption of fats and sugars which is always good when looking for weight management.
Insoluble fiber does not absorb water but instead moves quickly through your system, cleansing the digestive tract and helps eliminate waste. Your body absorbs nutrients better once your system is cleansed.
Fiber blend, both soluble and insoluble, including gum acacia, guar gum, cellulose, oat bran, fruit pectins and psyllium seed
The Probiotic Restore Ultra:
According to AdvoCare’s site here are the benefits:
- helps maintain normal beneficial intestinal microflora
- supports healthy intestinal function
- improves nutrient absorption
- aids in good digestion
- provides immune system support
- can help relieve symptoms of occasional constipation
Probiotics also known as “good bacteria”, can help balance out the body’s system to have healthy levels of bacteria and help aid in our general overall wellness.
Probiotics also can aid in healthy intestinal function and digestion. You also get an added benefit of an immune system boost with probiotics. It does this by ridding your body of harmful toxins to keep your immune system in shape.
AdvoCare Cleanse ingredients include:
Senna extract, cranberry juice powder, burdock extract, astragalus extract, milk thistle extract, schisandra extract, beet powder, odorless garlic powder
Ready to get a “clean start” on your health and detox your system??
AdvoCare Cleanse FAQ:
- What are some cleanse menu ideas, cleanse meals, diet recipes, and food ideas for the 10 day cleanse?
You can find a lot of that information on my cleanse recipe ideas post.
- Why is my urine yellow during the cleanse?
This is just due to the herbal cleanse caplets. Nothing to worry about.
- What are some foods to stay away from during the AdvoCare cleanse?
It’s best to avoid dairy if possible, fatty and fried foods, creamy sauces, soda, sugar, candy, white flour, and processed foods. You want to “eat clean”
- How often can I do the AdvoCare Cleanse?
AdvoCare recommends doing the Cleanse every 90 days.
- What products should I not take during the 10 day cleanse?
AdvoCare recommends discontinuing all Thermogenic products (MNS color packets, ThermoPlus, and AdvoCare Slim) when using the Herbal Cleanse. All other AdvoCare products may be continued but should be taken several hours after consuming the Fiber Drink to ensure optimal absorption of nutrients.
- What about green tea or coffee during the 10 Day Herbal cleanse?
Coffee can cause inflammation in the digestive system and therefore it is recommended to stick with Spark and water. Green tea without sugar or creams is fine just be aware of caffeine intake.
- Is the AdvoCare cleanse for everyone?
No, it is recommended to always talk to your health care practitioner before starting any wellness program. Everyone is different and certain medications may not work well with the cleanse.
- Can I drink Alcohol during the AdvoCare 10 day cleanse?
It is not recommended to drink alcohol during the cleanse.
- Can I take the Herbal Cleanse if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
The 10 Day Herbal Cleanse system is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding individuals but the Fiber Drink in peaches and cream and unflavored and the Probiotic are both ok. You can see more about not recommended and OK products here
Click Below to Start the 10 Day Cleanse
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,
We strongly recommend that decisions concerning products given to minors, include parental and healthcare provider involvement. Product appropriateness may depend upon the individual’s weight, maturity, sports involvement and other factors.