What is an Advocare meal replacement shake like? I get this question a lot so I thought I would do an Advocare Shake review and give you a lot of information about the shakes.
First off the Advocare meal replacement shakes are one of the items that comes with the 24 Day Challenge bundle. That is the link where you can build your won bundle and pick which flavor shakes you want.
For the Slide Share Version (the post has some additional recipes and details not covered in the slides):
Advocare Meal Replacement Shake Flavors:
1. Advocare Chocolate Shakes
2. Advocare Chocolate Mocha Shakes
3. Advocare Vanilla Shakes
4. Advocare Berry Shakes
5. Advocare Vegetarian Dark Chocolate Shakes
I have tried all the shakes! I put my favorites in the order above! LOVE the Chocolate and the Chocolate Mocha!
Below I will show you some different yummy shake recipes as well.
What myself and many other people say is that the shakes do not have a chalky taste or weird after taste to them. They really taste very good!
When I’m not on the 24 Day Challenge now I still drink the shakes for weight maintenance at least one every other day for a dinner, breakfast, or lunch.
Advocare Meal Replacement Shake Nutrition Facts:
- Only 220 calories
- Balanced meal for optimal nutrition and weight management
- 24 grams of easy-to-digest protein
- High in dietary fiber (5-6 grams)
- 50% of the Daily Value of calcium
- 26 vitamins and minerals
- 1:1 ratio of proteins to carbohydrates
- Low sodium and low fat
Is This You?
- Someone who wants a nutritious meal on the go
- Someone seeking a balanced, low-calorie meal for your diet and exercise program
- Someone seeking to lose or maintain weight in a healthy manner
- Someone who has limited gastric capacity or requires an easy-to-digest, light meal
- Someone looking for an additional source of protein to supplement your diet
Some of the biggest challenges we face as a country in terms of health is not only the obesity issue, but the fast paced lifestyle that we live. Because so many of us are in crazy schedules, it is easy to grab fast food through a drive thru. The solution to this problem is the Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes!
We shouldn’t sacrifice good nutrition for convenience. Other food options that look healthy really are not filled with the level of nutrition that you can get through the meal replacement shakes. What I love about the shakes is that you know you are getting high quality nutrition with the right amount of proteins and carbs to keep you feeling full and satisfied.
Most of us only consume 12-15 grams of fiber a day but we need to be consuming 25 grams of fiber! The meal replacement shakes helps this by adding 5 grams of fiber per serving. What’s great about this is that people who eat high fiber diets are less likely to gain weight because that fiber curbs your appetite.
TheAdvocare Meal Replacement Shake also addresses the calcium intake that we consume. It is recommended that most adults need to consume 1000-1200 mg of calcium each day. The majority of Americans only consume between 500-800 mg a day.
Calcium is vital and plays a role not only for strengthening bones and teeth, but a vital role in every cellular activity in our bodies! The meal replacement shakes provides 500 mg of calcium in every single serving. This is an added bonus. Below is a fast food comparison of the shakes and meal bars to popular fast food joints.
Advocare Meal Replacement Shake Recipes
Berry Yummy Pancakes:
- 1 (7 oz.) container Shake’n Pour pancake mix or Organic Pancake mix like Bob’s Red Mill in Health Food isle
- 1 (2.08 oz.) package Advocare Berry Meal Replacement Shake powder
- 1 1/4 cup water
Sweet Potato Casserole
Olive oil spray
2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed, and cooked
1/2 cup water
2 scoops Advocare Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Lightly coat a 9-inch square baking dish or pie plate with olive oil spray.
3. Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor until well blended.
4. Pour into baking dish or pie plate.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes, until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
This dish may be made up to 3 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. Reheat at 250° F for about 15 minutes, or until warm. May also be frozen.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Sludge:
- 1 Scoop of Advocare Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake or Chocolate Mocha
- 2 Tbs PB2 (powdered Peanut Butter)
- 2 Tbs unsweetened Cocoa
- Stevia or Splenda to taste
- Sugar Free Chocolate chips (optional)
Pumpkin Pie Shake:
- Advocare Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake 1 packet
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin
- Dash of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Dash of Cinnamon
add some water and 3 ice cubes and blend
- Advocare Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake 1 Packet
- Dash of Caramel Extract
- PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
add some water and 3 cubes of ice and blend
Advocare Orange Julius
- Add 1 Advocare Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
- Add 1/2 Cup of Fresh or Canned Pineapple
- Add 1 teaspoon of Manderine Orange Spark
- ice cubes and some water
Tip: with out the pineapple it can be like the Orange Cream Holiday Meal Replacement Shake
Advocare Peanut Butter Berry Banana Smoothie
- 5-6 frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 a banana (frozen or not)
- 1 Tbs natural Peanut Butter or 1 tsp of PB2 (powdered peanut butter)
- 3 ice cubes
I blend all of that together first. After that I add 1/2 Packet of Advocare Berry Meal Replacement Shake and pulse blend a few times so it doesn’t thicken up too much.
Root Beer Float
- 1 Package of Advocare Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 squirt of Root Beer Flavoring or extract
- ice cubes
- Meal Replacement Pancakes
- AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake packet (any flavor)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- add some water to make the batter smooth
Mix together and cook on a griddle. Add fruit or other toppings if you’d like! Yum!
Hope you enjoy those recipes! Feel Free to comment below on any others you have tried!
Here are the Advocare Meal Replacement Shakes Ingredients in a pdf form for more information.
You can also see my post The 24 Day Challenge Instructions to see how the Meal Replacement Shakes are incorporated in the challenge.
I really enjoy these shakes and they often come out with limited edition flavors which are always awesome!
I’ll be adding recipes as I try them :)
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,