Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan
24 Day Challenge Meal Plan:
I get this question a lot when I talk to people about the Advocare 24 day challenge meal plan,
What am I allowed to eat? Is it all supplements and Meal replacement shakes?? So I decided to make this post to explain what exactly what the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan is.
The great thing about the 24 Day Challenge is that you are allowed to eat real food! It’s not a fast or a cleanse that does not let you eat. In fact here are some of the guidelines that the 24 Day Challenge gives you in there 24 Day Challenge Guide Book that shows you exactly what you can eat and what items you should avoid.
24 Day Challenge Portion Sizes and other tips:
- Drink plenty of water! They suggest you take your body weight and divide it by 2 and that equals the number of oz you should consume per day. So for example, if you weight 150/2 =75 oz of water a day. A typical glass of water is 8 oz so about 9-10 glasses of water per day. Sometimes it is easier to get a large 16 oz cup to make t a little easier.
- Protein Sizes- 1 serving of Protein is between 4-6 oz a day. You eat 1 serving of protein for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. For the basic or trim plus 24 day challenge you can replace a meal with the yummy meal replacement shakes which really fill you up and give you the protein and energy you need.
- Vegetables-1 serving of vegetables is 2 cups leafy greens or 1 cup raw or cooked vegetables. These servings are for lunch and dinner portions or 1/2 serving for snacks.
- Fruit- You can have fruit for breakfast or for a snack.
- Complex Carbohydrates -This can be eaten for breakfast and lunch. If needed you can have a portion for dinner as well. Suggestions are foods like beans, lentils, oatmeal, whole grains, and potatoes. Portion sizes should be the size of your fist roughly!
If you have more than 10 lbs to loose I would suggest drinking at least one maybe 2 meal replacement shakes a day. These shakes will give you the perfect amount of protein, vitamins, and calories to keep you feeling full but still getting healthy nutrition in your body. You could drink one for breakfast or one for breakfast and lunch.
If your someone who is on the go a lot, the Advobars are a perfect compliment on the 24 day challenge for a healthy snack. You don’t want to eat too many but having the snack bar or one of the other bars one time a day would be beneficial.
Hopefully this gives you some more insight into the Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan. Make sure and leave a comment or question in the comments box and I’ll get right back to you.
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,