Preferred Cleanse Bundle!
What I love about this custom bundle is that it comes with OmegaPlex and Spark. Both products are a great compliment to the 10 Day Herbal Cleanse. Watch video below to understand more!
What’s on the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Menu?
This is a great question and one that needs to be answered if your doing the 10 Day Advocare Cleanse or the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. It’s good to have a menu organized and ready.
Here are some general guidelines and overall Instructions for the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse:
1. Drink Plenty of Water! Make sure you take your body weight divide it by 2 and drink that many ounces of water per day. The water will help the cleanse do its job and flush those toxins out.
2. Keep Moving! Make sure you can get some exercise in even if it is just brisk walking, parking further away, or going up and down stairs. Any extra movement can really help with ridding your body of waste that has piled up.
3. Space Your meals 2-3 hours apart. Don’t skip meals, over eat, or eat less. You want to have smaller portions but eat more frequently. Don’t skip the healthy snacks. This keeps your metabolism running.
4. Avoid Dairy! This can be tough for some people but I think it is important to avoid dairy during the 10 day cleanse. Dairy contains sugar and can help feed your gut with toxic waste instead of flush it out. Keep dairy off the menu.
5. Follow the Plan! It’s ok if you mess up but try and stay right on track with the Cleanse Phase guidelines. Adjust your menu as needed. You will receive instructions inside your Advocare Cleanse box or if your doing the 24 Day Challenge the instructions will be with your kit.
Purchase the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse System Bundle!
This is the bundle mentioned above in the video that I suggest.
AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Menu:
General Guidelines for the AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Menu and Meal Plan:
Foods to Eat:
(Goal is to “starve” the toxins)
• Fresh/Raw Fruits and Veggies (will serve as “S-O-S” pads to scrub out the toxins)
• 100% Whole Grain Rice (Brown rice, Wild rice), Quinoa
• Chicken, Fish, Turkey Breast, Ground Turkey
• Almond Milk, Rice Milk
• Healthy Fats: Avocado, Olives/Olive Oil, Raw Nuts/Seeds (unsalted and not coated with anything)
• Peanut or Almond Butter (no sugar or oil added)
• Beans, Lentils
• Chicken or Vegetable Broths
• Hummus (without the oil)
• Fresh Diluted Juices, Herbal Teas
• Garlic, Spices, Herbs, Fresh Salsa, Taco Seasoning (low sodium)
• For cooking, use water, broth, lemon juice, or the non-stick spray with no calories/fat (do not use oil)
Foods to Avoid:
(These products keep toxins alive, like throwing fuel on a fire)
• Alcohol (You’re on the Cleanse – hold off for 10 days!)
• Coffee, Sodas, Energy Drinks (only drink Spark or Slam)
• White foods/Starches (e.g. white pasta, bagels, white bread, white rice, processed foods, crackers,
• Cooking with Oils (it is best to cook with Water or Broth)
• Sugar, Honey, Desserts – (except for fresh fruits – these are good sugars on the 10-day Cleanse)
• Cheese & Mushrooms (both are “molds” and will help keep toxins alive)
• If at all possible, avoid Dairy Products (cow’s milk, yogurt, butter, etc…dairy products contain lots of
sugars and will feed the toxins)
• Fatty Foods, Fried Foods, Fast Foods, Meat with skin or breading
• Ground beef or fatty meats. Turkey meat is much better and you can season it to taste!
• Salad dressings (due to the fat and oil content – use Salsa or fresh squeezed lemon juice and spices
• Canned fruit or vegetables
• Dried fruit coated with sugar
• Instant rice or oatmeal
The following items are optional because they are not a low glycemic carb. For best results, hold off for 10 days:
• Sprouted Grain Bread or Tortillas (Ezekiel is a great brand)
• 100% Whole Grain Pasta
• 100% Whole Wheat Bread (make sure it says 100% or else it’s just white bread in brown clothing –
preferably Stone Ground Wheat)
AdvoCare 10 Day Cleanse Menu:
1. Sweet Potato Hash recipe is from cleaneatingmag.com
2. Apple Sandwiches with Almond Butter by Garnish with Lemon
3. 7 Citrus Salad with Mint by cleaneatingmag.com Sprinkle with Muscle Gain to add protein
4. Baked Egg in Avacado by fitsugar.com
5. Almond Banana Breakfast Oats by the Vegan Chickpea
6. Chocolate/Vanilla Strawberry Smoothie Meal Replacement Shake Add Frozen Strawberries and blend!
7. Egg Sandwiches Make them ahead of time! by Life Skills put them on whole wheat toast
8. Sesame Fruit and Nut Bars by Delish
9. Hawaiian Fresh Fuit Salad from Good Housekeeping Sprinkle with Muscle Gain to add Protein
10. Kale Smoothie with Pineapple and Banana by Realsimple.com-Add a scoop of vanilla muscle gain for protein
Purchase the NEW 10 Day Cleanse System
You may also be interested in the Advocare 10 Day Cleanse Instructions
*NEW-Daily early morning coaching emails throughout the 24 Day Challenge or 10 Day Cleanse! Each email has recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, plus snack ideas! You’ll get daily instructions and tips you won’t find anywhere else. Available for people who purchase through my shop!
Your Health and Wellness Coach,
- AdvoCare Cleanse
- AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge
- 20%-40% Discount
- Income Success
- Well Line Products
- Sports Performance