The AdvoCare 24 Day Challenge App
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge App Review
Advocare has made it even easier to take The 24 Day Challenge! They have added an app for the iphone and android!
This is a great way to keep you organized and on top of your daily routine during the 24 day challenge. Below is a 24 Day Challenge App Review to give you a better understanding of how it works.
There are a number of screens that walk you through the 24 Day Challenge App that help with portion sizes, food choices, pre and post measurements, product guidance and more.
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge is a 24 day program designed to take the toxins out of your body and replace your system with high quality nutrition so that your body will function properly and more efficiently.
When this takes place and your metabolism rises and you gain more energy. Many people experience weight loss including a lower fat percentage and loss of inches.
The 24 Day Challenge App Review:
- When starting the app, it is very important to put in all of your pre challenge measurements which includes pictures of your “before photos” so that you have a starting point to reference.
Make sure and take accurate measurements so you know exactly where you were at the beginning of your journey. Below is what the pre and post assessment screen looks like on the 24 Day Challenge App
- Next, you get to choose your product starting place for the 24 days. Most people start at the cleanse phase which is the first 10 days of the challenge and follow with the MAX Phase which is the following 14 days of the challenge.
- There is also has a calendar where you can put your start date so you can stay on track with the health program! This is Very handy!
- The following screen gives you a list of what products you are taking throughout the challenge so it can keep you straight on when to take your products and what they are for.
For example, Advocare Spark can be taken in the morning and then again in the afternoon if needed. So it is important to type in the app which products you are using so you can get notified appropriately.
- Keeping track of your water and food intake is easy with this app as well. Not everyone takes the exact same products on the 24 day challenge so it is important to only enter in the products you are taking to get the correct notifications.
- The portion guide is a great reference in case you forget.
- The 24 Day Challenge Grocery List will give you some ideas of what foods to get ahead of time to be prepared
- Entering your food choices throughout the day can easily be imputed in the breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack screens.
The great thing about this screen is that you can add items under protein, veggie, complex carbs, fruit, or custom, so you can make sure your getting all of the food throughout the day that is needed to be successful.
- This screen gives you food suggestions in each food group. You can also see my Advocare 24 Day Challenge Meal Plan for more suggestions.
- If you are doing the Advocare workout series , you can easily enter this in as well.
You can just click on which dvd workout you finished and your set. Again in this section you can also enter in other fitness regimens as well including custom workouts.
- I also love the community screen where you can connect with other people on the challenge and join or create groups of people to connect with!
This is a great feature for people who are doing group challenges. This way everyone that has the app can easily communicate with each other and give each other encouragement and answer questions that may arise
- You can also assign a coach which is usually your Advocare distributor that you purchased your challenge from. The coach is able to view you daily logs, posts, and assessment data to make sure your on track.
- Your friend settings are more optional in terms of what they can or can not see.
- Last but not least is the post challenge measurements and “after photos”.
The Advocare 24 Day Challenge App Review:
I have been following the app during my second 24 Day Challenge and have found it very helpful! I think for any new person doing the challenge this is a great app and pretty easy to follow.
You can set the notifications on so you can get pushed updates that pop up to remind you of what to do.
*If you’d like to start the 24 Day Challenge feel free and email, contact me, or click below. I can help you through the app and also set you up with my 24 day email coaching series as well.
I am available at all times to answer any questions that may arise and help you with a custom meal plan to get you going.
You may also be interested in the 24 Day Challenge Post.
AdvoCare Independent Distributor,
- 'The Bachelorette' Cast & Relationship Rumors: Star Josh Murray Denies ... - Latin Post
- Miller Reinstated After AdvoCare Photo - BuckeyeSports.com (subscription)
- Braxton Miller will not lose NCAA eligibility after posting AdvoCare photo - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Ohio State investigating potential Braxton Miller endorsement violation - SI.com